Saturday, July 09, 2005

Welcome to my logbook

Hi all,
I just found out why Visual Studio's Intellisense stopped working for one of my classes and decided to share this information.

I am software developer working with Visual Studio .NET 2003 under Windows using wxWidgets and boost and a lot of other stuff. In the past I frequently hunted down obscure bugs or found workarounds for bugging problems and wrote about them on my main page. If you want to know for example how to create a (reasonably) secure MS Access database via ODBC, you will find the answer at http://www.litwindow.com/Knowhow/knowhow.html.

But changing my webpage everytime I find a little software programming gem or a workaround is too much of a hassle. So I decided to start a blog where I will be sharing what I find. I hope this will be useful to someone. If it is, feel free to spread the word and add your comments.

Best regards

Hajo Kirchhoff

No comments: